2013 North Dakota State Fair
7/19/2013 - 7/27/2013
North Dakota State Fair
2005 East Burdick Expressway, P.O. Box 1796
Minot ND 58701
The North Dakota State Fair continues to be our state's largest annual event with more than 300,000 people in attendance over nine days!
We feature five nights of big name country artists, two nights of rock concerts and two nights of auto events. Not to mention two nights of action-packed NPRA Bull Riding and Ranch Rodeo.
There's also Fair favorites like the state's largest carnival and tons of food, shopping and exhibits!
Tickets can be purchased:
- Online at www.ndstatefair.com, here buyers can print from home.
- By phone at 852-3247 or 857-7620.
- At the State Fair Office, on the 2nd floor of the State Fair Center.
- In the Lobby of the State Fair Center.
- From the Get Tickets link on the North Dakota State Fair Facebook Page.
Tickets available for purchase on April 10 include:
- The Grandstand Showpass includes seven nights of entertainment at $85 for standing room and reserved seating. Individual country concert tickets will not be sold.
- Friday , July 19– Tim McGraw
- Sunday, July 21 – Brantley Gilbert
- Monday, July 22 – Dakotah Bank Enduro Race*
- Tuesday, July 23 – IMCA Modified & Stock Car Races*
- Wednesday, July 24 – Sawyer Brown*
- Thursday, July 25 – Scotty McCreery
- Friday, July 26 – Toby Keith