A Celebration For Ellie
11:00 AM - 9:00 PM
Taube Museum of Art 2 Main St N, Minot, ND 58703
Our names are Priyanka and Abhinn. Our daughter Elina, who we called Ellie, was such a joy in our lives! Very sadly and suddenly, she passed away at just 5 weeks old in January 2019.
"A Celebration For Ellie" will be held at the Taube Museum of Art in Minot, drop-in from 11am-2pm and main event from 6-9pm on December 4, 2019, which will mark Ellie's first birthday.
It will be open to all members of the community and free to attend. We are hoping to raise awareness for pregnancy and infant loss.
100% of proceeds will be donated in Minot to:
1) The Hopeful Heart Project to support bereaved families. (www.hopefulheartproject.org)
2) The Minot Area Homeless Coalition, Inc. to support the toy drive and holiday initiatives. (www.minotareahomelesscoalition.com)
Ways to Support:
1) Tell your friends and family about the Hopeful Heart Project / MAHC - free!
2) Visit the Taube and attend the celebration - free!
3) Enjoy sweet treats generously provided by "LoVE Ice Cream" and local restaurants - donate as you wish!
4) Purchase a raffle ticket - 1 for $5, 3 for $10, 6 for $15
5) Purchase a beautiful 16x20 canvas featuring photos by For Ellie Photography - $50
*Cash or Check preferred. Card accepted* If you have any questions or are interested in sponsorship or donating a raffle prize, please contact For.Ellie.Photography@gmail.com.