Brian Axelson Benefit Brunch
10:30 AM - 1:00 PM
First Lutheran Church 120 5th Ave NW, Minot, ND 58703
Come out for a delicious meal of egg bake, muffins and fruit and help us raise some money for the Axelson family! There will be raffle tickets sold for some great prizes (drawing at a later date). The meal will be served in the Parish Center at First Lutheran Church.
For those who don't know Brian's story, over the past 3.5 years he has been working with doctors to determine and overcome a whole range of health issues. To give an idea of the scope of his treatment process, here's a snapshot of the numbers from 2016 up through mid-July:
1) # of trips to University of Minnesota/Mayo Clinic: 40 trips
2) # of miles traveled: greater than 47,200 miles
3) # of different hospitals treated at: 6
4) # of emergency room visits: 8
5) # of extensive surgeries: 8
6) # of medical diagnostic tests and procedures: 70+
7) # of admissions into intensive care unit: 1
8) # of days admitted to the hospital: 40
9) # of nights in hotels: greater than 100 nights
10) # of new diagnoses added to Brian's list of diagnoses since 2016: 23 new diagnoses
This does not include any of the most recent appointments and procedures as he is currently hospitalized at Mayo in Rochester with further health struggles.
Join us in praying for Brian and his family as he journeys toward health! Any financial support you can offer to this family during this difficult time will be much appreciated. Thank you--see you on the 18th!