Minot Fun Zone for Ages 10 and under
12/03/2019 - 12/05/2019
9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Minot Municipal Auditorium 420 3rd Ave SW, Minot, ND 58701
The Fun Zone is a free opportunity for adults to bring their young children to play in a safe, warm, fun environment during the cold winter months. It is held in the Old Armory in the lower level of the Minot Auditorium 420 3rd Ave SW Minot and feature bouncing castles, games, coloring, and much more.
Hours of operation will be 9:00am-12:00pm on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays starting
December 3. For more information call the Minot Parks office at 857-4136.
There will be a two week break for the Christmas holiday. The Fun Zone will be closed from December 24 - January 2, 2020. We will resume again on Tuesday, January 7, 2020.
1. Fun Zone is for children 10 & under.
2. Children and adults will enter facility and play at their own risk.
3. Children must be supervised at all times. They are not to be dropped off. There must be at least one adult present for every 4 children. YOU are responsible for the kids that you bring. You must maintain a close physical presence at all times.
4. No outside equipment/toys will be allowed.
5. Individuals will be responsible to clean up any mess made.
6. All equipment will be shared equally among those present.
Bouncy House Rules:
1. Children must be supervised at all times.
2. No shoes, sharp objects, glasses, jewelry, food, or drinks will be allowed in the bouncy houses.
3. Children cannot climb on the walls, or jump at the entry ramp or entrance. Any rough or dangerous behavior (such as tackling, somersaults, flips, etc.) will not be allowed.
4. Each bouncy house will have posted a maximum number of participants allowed at one time. These numbers will be strictly followed.
** There will be a facility supervisor present at all times. This person will have the authority to make any decisions that involve the rules and safety of the facility and its participants, including asking a child/children to sit out or leave the facility if necessary. They are NOT responsible for watching your children! **