Worship in Motion for Families Workshop
4:00 PM - 6:00 PM
Northland Harvest Church 140 Souris Dr, Minot, ND 58701
!!!Important - Need more information!!!
“Help me understand” meeting NOVEMBER 4th at 1pm (Sunday) a Lite Lunch provided. Please come and hear about what is planned, see a demo, and ask questions.
November 10th Workshop is FREE
Recommended ages 3 yrs and up
PLEASE only mark “GOING” if you plan to attend!!!! We must have a general head count to have enough flags, banners, veils, and ribbons prepared to use during the workshop.
What will be taught:
1. Worship etiquette
2. How to use flags, banners, veils, and ribbons
3. Dancing is not a performance, it is a sacrifice
4. Why worship in motion is a way that families can worship corporately together and learn from each other.
The “Common Questions” listed will be addressed in the discussion section of this event...please come to the 11/4/18 meeting for more complete answers.
• Why would I or my child want to attend?
• What if my church does not allow dancing during service?
• What about 1 Cor 14:40 - “But all things must be done properly and in an orderly manner”?
• Won’t they just play and be a distraction?
• I want them to learn to sit in church, doesn’t this teach the opposite?
• What is my role as the parent?
• I can’t dance but wish I could, can I still come?
• Who is welcome at this workshop?
• Will there be more chances to attend a workshop like this?
• What should I expect?