Shelter Rentals (Reserve here: http://minotparks.com/reserveshelter.html)
• Small shelters – about 30-35 people, cost is $15 per session or $30 per day
• Large shelters – about 60-65 people, cost is $25 per session or $50 per day
• Session times: 9 a.m. to 3 p.m; 3 p.m. to 10 p.m. or All Day
• Liquor permits are now available at each park shelter at a cost of $150, refund of $125 will be given within the following week after site is inspected
• No refunds are given on shelter reservations (even for inclement weather)
• 10 days notice and charge of $5 required for a change in reservations
Please note that even though a shelter may appear available, Minot Park District can not guarantee its availability. It is necessary to come into the Park Office in the Municipal Auditorium to make a reservation, we need to collect the fee and we also need a signature on the rental contract.
Dogs are allowed (on a 6ft leash) but please remember to pick up after your four-legged friends!
Maple Street & 12th Street SW & 5th Avenue, MinotPhone:
- Pets Allowed