North Dakota State Fairgrounds
Located in central Minot with easy access to popular venues and major roadways.
unlimited tent sites, 652 RV sites. Please call for reservations.
Stalls and bedding are also available for rent for travels who have livestock or horses with them.
>From US-2 take the US-2 BR / Burdick Expressway East exit. Continue 2 miles. Fairgrounds is on the North side of Burdick Expressway.
>From US-83 turn East onto Burdick Expressway. Continue 1.5 miles. Fairgrounds is on the North side of Burdick Expressway.
1. Quiet time – 11 pm to 7 am
2. Contracted space will be 15’ x 50’. Space is limited; therefore use of slide outs on more
than one side will not be permitted unless adjacent site is also reserved.
3. Campers are responsible to place their own garbage in dumpsters.
4. No gray or black water dumping on site except by contracted pumper.
5. No open fires.
6. Dogs will only be allowed in your camping area. Please do not bring them to the gates, as
you will be asked to take them back to your camper.
7. If you would like to park next to a specific camper you must list both reservations on one form.
8. All camping spots are reserved and all campers must be parked within each striped spot. Compounding campers in squares or horseshoe shapes will not be allowed.
2005 East Burdick Expressway, P.O. Box 1796MinotPhone:
Dates of Operation:
May 1st - October 31st