18 Apr Top 5 Rainy Day To Do List
1. Visit the Taube Museum of Art. The Taube Museum exhibit this month is featuring North Dakota Juried Art Show from April 1-28, 2012. The show displays student art, kindergarten through 12th grade, from across the state of North Dakota. Categories include: Elementary, Junior High, Senior High. The artworks are hung salon style, which creates and exciting wall to ceiling art experience.
2. A Movie at Dakota Square Mall. What’s better then a large soda and popcorn on a rainy afternoon? Check out a movie at Carmike Cinemas located inside the Dakota Square Mall.
3. Shopping in Downtown Minot. Grab your umbrella and take stroll in downtown Minot. Stop into Cookies for You and grab a cup of coffee and a sweet treat (by mcclinton). Then make your way down to Main Street Books and find some great books and unique toys. Don’t forget about Gourmet Chef and La Di Da for some great gifts ideas. Check out a full listing of downtown businesses.
4. Treat yourself to lunch. Nothing feels better then a hot cup of soup on a chilly day. We have a full listing of restaurants on our new website.
5. North Hill Bowl. Challenge your family to a night of bowling. North hill bowl is the perfect place to spend some time with your family and friends when the weather isn’t cooperating outside.