Pumpkin spice and everything nice, find all your fall fun right here in Minot. The leaves are changing colors and falling, with a crisp fall air. Start your morning off right by warming up with some local in-house roasted coffee and fresh-baked bagels at Broadway Bean & Bagel. Of course, when fall comes around all the fall-inspired flavors come out, we are sure they will please.
Experience local Minot by heading downtown and venturing into all of the unique shops our area has to offer. With shopping that includes clothing, books, jewelry, and trinkets, you have got to find something you’ll love.
After all that shopping who wouldn’t need a good home cooked style meal? Ebeneezer’s Eatery & Irish Pub will bring you just that. With a classic Irish warm meal, you will be feeling the cozy fall atmosphere quickly. You’re in North Dakota, but it’ll feel like you’re in Dublin at this Irish style pub.
Of course, you need to hit the pumpkin patch, Berry Acres, it has been a highlight in the Minot community for years. A pumpkin patch attraction with mazes, obstacle course, zip trak, and more! This is a fall time must around here.
Time for some food! Dinner at Bone’s BBQ is a must. The perfect place when you’re craving good old-fashioned BBQ.
Enjoy some indoor fun as the fall evenings cool off quickly, at the Putt District. An experience you’ll never forget at this glow the dark mini-golf course.
Don’t miss out on all the fall-tastic fun Minot has to offer.
• Local coffee shop with fresh bagels and in-house roasted coffee.
• Experience unique Downtown Minot and the variety of stores.
• You’re in North Dakota, but it’ll feel like you’re in Dublin at this Irish style pub.
• A pumpkin patch attraction with mazes, obstacle courses, and more.
• The perfect place when you’re craving good old-fashioned BBQ.
• An experience you’ll never forget at this glow in the dark mini golf course.