Did someone say girls weekend? Yes, we did! Minot is the perfect place to get all your girlfriends back together for some fun. Catch brunch at Elevation, delicious fine dining experience and of course their classic mimosas. Overlooking the picturesque Souris Valley Golf Course it is the perfect background for a girls brunch.
Find your inner child and head over to Lucy’s Amusement Park, family-owned miniature golf for more than 40 years.
Time for wine, is that even a question? Off the Vine is a cozy and chic wine bar with a great selection of wine, beer, and tapas. Perfect for a light afternoon lunch. Off The Vine even has a seating area with a fireplace, a fun little hangout for any girls weekend.
With Off The Vine being so centrally located in downtown Minot, it is the perfect spot to continue the fun with some shopping. Downtown offers a blend of shops that provide an experience that is unique only to Minot. Locally owned shops include bookstores, clothing boutiques, and jewelry, everything a girls weekend could want.
Just a few blocks over from downtown shopping sits a local favorite, Souris River Brewing. Using locally sourced ingredients for both their cuisine and their brewery works, they give you the true North Dakota experience.
Wine time again, yes, please! We have too many great local places for drinks, you’ve got to fit as many as you can. After finishing your amazing dinner head over to Urban Winery, where you can drink more wine and experience personalized group winemaking. Something you can cherish with your friends in remembrance of this girl’s weekend for many years to come.
A speakeasy? Of course, Minot has one! Experience a prohibition-style underground pub specializing in wine and craft beer, Saul’s. Have fun getting thrown back in time, experience feeling a little risky.
Minot has everything to offer for a fun-filled girls weekend, plan your trip soon!
• Delicious cuisine and mimosas with a view to match. *Mimosas start at 11:00 AM
• Family owned miniature golf for more than 40 years.
• Offers a great selection of wine, beer, and tapas
• Downtown offers a blend of shops that provide an experience that is unique only to Minot.
• A local brewery and eatery with fresh locally sourced ingredients, giving you a true North Dakota experience.
• A personalized group winemaking experience to share with your friends.
• A speakeasy, prohibition-style underground pub specializing in wine and craft beer.