14 Sep Careers
Digital Marketing Manager
POSITION OBJECTIVE AND PURPOSE
The Digital Marketing Manager is responsible to participate in the development and implementation of strategies and tactics with the objective of attracting visitors to Minot. This role works with the Executive Director to determine the marketing strategy of the Minot Convention and Visitors Bureau.
The responsibilities include content generation, website management, advertising, public relations, earned media, social media, research, special promotions, tradeshows/industry meetings, and visitor services. The focus is on appealing to consumers’ interests by creating engaging material.
It’s a fast-paced environment so being highly organized and able to manage multiple projects is important. We are willing to train the right candidate with the right attitude and basic knowledge of the listing below.
· Writing, reviewing, editing, and updating content for company websites, blogs, marketing materials, and similar platforms.
· Updating existing materials, generate the content calendar, and identify new ways to reach consumers.
· Assisting with the design of promotional materials and the production of annual projects: visitors guide, dining guide, etc.
· Using social media to engage consumers, and respond to questions or comments
· Collaborating with internal staff to establish campaign objectives, complete tasks, and identify and solve problems.
· Monitoring social media and company website metrics.
· Suggesting new ways to promote our community offerings and to reach consumers.
· Strategize content ideas.
· Familiarity with social media platforms such as Facebook, Ad Manager, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, and Pinterest.
· Experience using social media for professional purposes.
· Excellent written communication and verbal skills.
· Experience with graphic design and photo editing.
Visit Minot has 5 team members, all of which are in marketing roles. This position works closely with each team member.
This position is in Minot and could be part-time (25 hours a week) for a seasoned marketer or full-time for entry-level. Salary range $40,000-52,000/year. (the range depends on skill level and the number of work hours) Benefits for full-time staff include health, dental, vision, a generous PTO plan, and contribution to a simple IRA.
For a confidential conversation, please contact Stephanie Schoenrock, Executive Director. Direct line at the office: 701-857-8207 or email@example.com