Anvil of War hosts Warhammer 40k Tournament
9:00 AM - 8:00 PM
Grand Hotel 1505 N Broadway, Minot, ND 58703
Warhammer 40k Tournament: 3 rounds using ITC Rules and Missions
- 30 players maximum
- $30 per player (this includes a tournament swag bag, 5 raffle tickets and a buffet style lunch) first come first serve with no refunds.
- Players may by substituted, at the discretion of the Tournament Organizers, prior to the beginning of the first round.
- Registration starts at 9:00 am and the first round begins at 10:00 am
- Armies are required to be from a current Games Workshop or Imperial Armor Codex or Supplement. Codices and supplements released after March 1st 2020 will not be allowed. Legends units can NOT be included in your army.
- 'Counts as' units, custom models or model substitutions must be approved by a Tournament Organizer prior to the beginning of the event or the current round (in case of a broken model).
- All units in an army must be completely assembled and painted to a table top standard (3 colors as determined by Tournament Organizer). Any units NOT meeting this standard will not be allowed.
- Players are required to have any reference materials for their armies - basic rule book, codex, supplement, imperial armor data sheet.
Best Coast Pairings (player) Application required:
- This will allow you to submit your army list, see table assignments and round pairings, track remaining time left in the current round, see scores and placings.
- Registration/Check-in: 9:00 am to 10:00 am
- 1st Round: 10:00 am to 12:45 pm
- Lunch: 12:45 pm to 1:30 pm (players that submit units for 'Best Painted' award will be judged during this time)
- 2d Round: 1:30 pm to 4:15 pm
- 3d Round: 4:30 pm to 7:15 pm
- Awards/Raffles: 7:30 pm to 8:00 pm
- Trophies will be presented for 1st, 2d and 3d Place and Best Painted
- Tournament Champion will get to sign the Anvil of War Tournament Trophy which be on display at all future Anvil of War events.
- Prizes will be raffled before the beginning of the 2d and 3d rounds and after the Tournament Awards have been presented.
- Additional raffle tickets can be purchased throughout the tournament for $1 each