08 Oct New Businesses Sprouting in Minot
It seems like everyday there is a new business opening up in the Minot area! From new discount department store, Gordmans to the highly anticipated LongHorn Steakhouse, there are plenty of new places to check out.
In addition to the new nationwide chains, a locally-owned deli (Dakota Market) opened up recently on South Broadway. They offer hearty soups, gourmet sandwiches, and a unique specialty food store.
Here are a few more of the businesses who have just opened or will be opening soon:
- Cash Wise (Southgate Crossing)
- Dakota Market (2808 S Broadway)
- Gordmans (Southgate Crossing)
- LongHorn Steakhouse (1707 22nd Ave SW)
- Marketplace Foods (2211 16th St NW)
- Michele F. (22 S Main St)
- Panera Bread (Opening soon at 22nd Ave SW)
- Petco (Southgate Crossing)
- Shoe Carnival (Opening soon at Southgate Crossing)
- Sonic Drive-in (1601 35th Ave SW)
- S.O.S Image (2217 16th St NW)
- Starbucks (1800 22nd Ave SW)
Which new business are you most excited about opening up shop in Minot, ND?