One of the coolest things about snowmobiling in North Dakota is the unbelievable views you will see while trail riding. The season truly falls in the hands of Mother Nature and how much snow she blesses the area with.
Snowmobile trail maps are available at the Minot Visitor Center.
NORTH CENTRAL TRAILS | IN & AROUND MINOT
There are some fabulous trails scaling over 4 counties spanning over 350 miles to enjoy right around Minot. Pull your snowmobile trailer into the Cenex on North Hill to use as the starting point for your trail rides. That location connects to the trailheads headed both East and West from the gas station.
Use the Groomer Tracker to get an idea of trail conditions and which have been groomed. The maps are updated every Thursday.
- Burlington Trail: 59 Miles | 95 KM
- Bottineau Trail: 7 Miles | 11.3 KM
- Deering Trail: 16 Miles | 25.8 KM
- Deering Trail East: 9 Miles | 14.5 KM
- Foxholm Trail: 36 Miles | 58 KM
- Glenburn Trail: 25 Miles | 40 KM
- Granville Trail: 27 Miles | 43.5 KM
- Kramer Trail: 18 Miles | 29 KM
- Minot Trail: 19 Miles | 30.5 KM
- Surrey Trail: 18 Miles | 29 KM
- Surrey Trail South: 18 Miles | 29 KM
- Towner Trail: 46 Miles | 74 KM
- Velva Trail: 27 Miles | 43.4 KM
- Lansford Trail: 19 Miles | 30.5 KM
PEACE GARDEN TRAILS | 2 HOURS FROM MINOT
Spanning over two counties, the Peace Garden Trail system covers 177 miles of the trail system. Covering the mountainous terrain of the Turtle Mountains, the breathtaking views enhance the ride. While riding on Trail 1, don’t miss the photo op to take a picture with Tommy the Turtle; the giant turtle riding a snowmobile that is found in Bottineau.
- Trail 1: 15 Miles | 24.1 KM
- Trail 1a: 2 Miles | 3.2 KM
- Trail 1b: 1 Mile | 1.6 KM
- Trail 2: 17 Miles | 27.6 KM
- Trail 3: 16 Miles | 25.7 KM
- Trail 4: 20 Miles | 32.2 KM
- Trail 4a: 1 Mile | 1.6 KM
- Trail 4b: 2 Miles |3.2 KM
- Trail 5: 16 Miles | 25.7 KM
- Trail 7: 31 Miles | 49.9 KM
- Trail 7a: 3 Miles | 4.8 KM
- Trail 7b: 7 Miles | 11.3 KM
- Trail 7c: 20 Miles | 32.2 KM