- The Maysa Arena is the third largest ice arena in the state with three sheets of ice. The facility is perfect for hockey tournaments, ice skating or sled hockey events.
- Corbett Field has been home to professional and amateur baseball teams for nearly 75 years.
Jack Hoven Baseball Diamonds
- Perfect for a summer baseball tournaments, Jack Hoven fields feature four baseball diamonds off of bypass 83.
Sertoma North Hill Complex
- The North Hill baseball and softball complex features 8 diamonds.
All Seasons Arena
- Located inside the North Dakota State Fair Center, the arena features 3,900 seats, and can be utilized for a variety of events.
South Hill Complex
- Located near the heart of the city, South Hill Complex offers baseball and softball diamonds.
Optimist Soccer Complex
- Home to the Minot Soccer Association, the soccer complex on the North side of town hosts youth and adult tournaments throughout the warmer months.
Minot State University Dome
- Host of the state volleyball and basketball tournaments, this 10,000 seat facility can truly be the loud house.
Minot State University Air Supported Dome
- The bubble is a recreation facility covering the Minot State University Herb Parker Stadium Field during the winter months (November - April). Totaling 86,000 square feet the new facility will host sporting tournaments, such as soccer, softball, football or even ultimate Frisbee. Perfect for golf during the chillier months, the bubble also doubles as a driving range.
- Constructed in 1954, this 5,000 seat arena hosts numerous basketball and volleyball tournaments.
Souris Valley Golf Course
- This 18 hole golf course feature 6,759 yards of golf from the longest tees for a par 72.
Minot Country Club
- This private club can accommodate large golfing parties for incoming conferences or athletic groups.
Vardon Golf Club
- After the flood, and some hard work and re-branding, the Vardon reopened and offers golfers a memorable experience on their 18-hole course.
- Jack Hoven Wee links consists of nine-holes varying from 60 to 120 yards in length. This course is designed specifically with kids in mind.
Roughriders Golf Course
- The Roughrider Golf Course is a challenging nine-hole course located near the Minot Air Force Base and can be entered directly from US Highway 83.