11 Nov Veteran’s Day in Minot
Today is a day dedicated to showing our appreciation for the hard work, devotion and sacrifices that the veterans in our community have made. We invite you to join the community in honoring those who have served and those who continue to serve by attending a special flag raising ceremony on Veterans Day, November 11th at 4pm at Roosevelt Park.
Many local businesses are offering specials to active and retired Military members by offering discounts and free meals. Here is a list of some of those specials:
- Pizza Ranch of Minot is offering a free buffet on Monday, Nov. 11 to veterans and active duty military.
- Applebees is offering free meals for veterans. You’ll be able to choose a meal from a limited Veteran’s Day menu that includes steak, cheeseburgers, chicken tenders, salad, pasta, chicken, and shrimp. You can see the complete menu by using the link above. This deal is dine-in only and beverages and gratuity are not included.
- Olive Garden is having a Veterans Day free meal for all veterans on Monday, November 11, 2013. Veterans can choose a free entree from a special menu. All these entrees come with freshly baked garlic breadsticks and choice of unlimited soup or salad.
- LongHorn Steakhouse is offering service members receive a complimentary appetizer from a list of 10 delicious options, including New! Crispy Fried Green Beans, Lobster-Crab-and-Seafood-Stuffed Mushrooms and Sweet Chili Shrimp.
- Tutti Frutti is offering 20% off for all Military members and their families.
Check out some of the other places offering specials here.
Be sure you thank the veterans in your community for all they have done for this country!