Spring has sprung!
Minot’s beauty is truly awakening during this season, as we slowly begin to see the beautiful greenery regrow and the blossoming of beautiful flowers. Start your morning right as you wake up to the crisp Spring air, by warming up with fresh baked goods at Minot’s Daily Bread. A European style cafe, with inspired foods that make your tastebuds water. They also offer an array of coffee, a must-have with any true European pastry.
Close by you can enjoy the exposing sun at the Scandinavian Heritage Park, a tribute to the Scandinavian culture and ancestors who settled in Minot. Being named the #1 attraction in North Dakota by USA Today in 2017, a sight you do not want to miss. Located within the Scandinavian Heritage Park is the Visitors Center, where you can enjoy trinkets from Scandinavian countries and local Minot.
Catch lunch at one of our many amazing local food trucks, the Hitchin’ Kitchen. Quality food sourced from local ingredients, through all the seasons they have something sure to please.
Enjoy the awakening Spring landscape by taking a walk on the Bison Plant Trail. Located on the south edge of town this 3.1-mile walking loop is the perfect way to enjoy the crisp spring air.
Spring is in the air! This means Lowe’s Garden Center is getting fully geared up for all the beautiful flowers and greenery to come, head on down and check out all their luscious plants and flowers.
Ready to get thrown back to the ’50s? Kroll’s Diner brings all the nostalgia back, with classic German meals and a 50’s theme everyone is sure to enjoy. Fun for every age.
Finish out the night at Off The Vine, offering a great selection of wine, beer, and tapas in downtown Minot. Enjoy sitting fireside in-front of their beautiful Tuscan inspired fireplace.
Great way to finish out a fun-filled Spring trip to Minot.
• A European style café with freshly baked bread daily.
• A tribute to the Scandinavian culture and ancestors who settled in Minot and was named #1 attraction in North Dakota by USA Today in 2017.
• Quality food from local ingredients
• A 3.1-mile walking loop located on the south edge of town
• Enjoy Spring by checking out all the plants and flowers.
• An experience you’ll never forget as you experience 50’s nostalgia with classic home-style German food.
• Offers a great selection of wine, beer, and tapas in downtown Minot.