Good morning sunshine! Get a jump on your fun-filled couples getaway by enjoying breakfast at our European style café, Minot’s Daily Bread. The baked goods are fresh every single day, with ingredients straight from a multitude of European countries. Flavors so rich and bold, it will leave you wanting more even when you are full. Options include savory and sweet crepes, cruffins, danish, and more European inspired pastries.
It’s always wine time on a couple’s vacation, right? Head over to North Dakota’s first-ever winery, Pointe of View Winery. They specialize in their winemaking to include native fruits, grapes, and honey. Unique wine nodes only found in our region, in which you are able to overlook while tasting on their beautiful outdoor deck. Did we mention tastings are free? It can’t get better than this.
After your amazing wine experience, it is time for some food. JL Beers is a relaxing burger joint, that offers creative topping combos and an assortment of craft beers.
Ready to get back to viewing the beautiful Souris Valley? Play a round of golf at the Souris Valley Golf Course. A public course laid out in the scenic Souris River Vally featuring wooded fairways and plenty of play-over water. When golfing being above par may not be what you want, but we think these views are!
Finish out your couples getaway with a fine dining experience at 10 North Main Smokehouse Bar & Grill. A romantic ambiance to enjoy a fun evening. Unique cuisine including elk, bison, and pheasant, but don’t worry they have classics for the less adventurous spirits.
Grab a drink just close by at The Spot, or enjoy a game of pool. A fun, sporty local favorite that’s always got something going on!
The perfect way to end an enjoyable couple getaway!
• A European style café with freshly baked goods every day.
• North Dakota’s first winery specializing in native fruit, grape and honey wines. Free tours and tastings with outdoor deck seating overlooking the Souris Valley and a hiking trail available.
• Relaxed hangout featuring burgers with creative topping combos & an assortment of craft beers.
• A public course laid out in the scenic Souris River Valley featuring wooded fairways and plenty of play-over water.
• Fine dining with unique cuisine including elk, bison, pheasant, and various American classics. Reservations are available.
• A local bar and pall hall with 23 tables.