Get thrown back to the ’50s with breakfast at Kroll’s Diner and malt shop. The classic 50’s diner breakfast is sure to please all ages.
After filling up the kids head over to the Roosevelt Park Zoo, North Dakota’s oldest zoo. Make sure you are there around 10 AM when the animals are most active. Roosevelt Park Zoo is one of three zoos in the country that have a cat-walk. With so many exhibits and animals, we are sure it will keep the kiddos busy.
Everybody loves pizza! Head over to the family-friendly atmosphere, Spicy Pie. Get a whole pie for the family to share or if there are opposing taste buds get it by the slice so everyone is happy. If weather permitting enjoy there great outdoor patio equipped with umbrellas and lots of space for the whole family.
Cool off at the Oak Park Splash Pad, a free splash pad to the public, and a kid favorite. The splash pad offers a unique and fun way to cool off, beating the summer heat. Perfect for young kiddos who are yet to swim.
We are sure after all the fun it is time for some food, head over to Buffalo Wings & Rings for a family fun experience. Buffalo Wings & Rings offers a sporty atmosphere with all the sports games you could think of on, fun for both parents and kids. This sports restaurant experience goes way beyond just buffalo wings, they have something for everyone.
End the night with a walk through the Woodland Trail. The Woodland Trail is a three-quarter mile looped aggregate trail that provides great access for birders and outdoor enthusiasts.
• A 50s style diner and malt shop.
• Excellent atmosphere, excellent pizza, and an excellent family experience.
• The Oak Park Splash Pad is free to the public, this splash pad offers a unique and fun way to cool off and beat the summer heat.
• A sports restaurant experience that goes way beyond just buffalo wings. Perfect for the whole family.
• The Woodland Trail is a three-quarter mile looped aggregate trail that provides great access for birders and outdoor enthusiasts.